Vitamin A is a basic nutrient which body needs a sufficient amount to regulate daily activity and make humans fit for doing the daily tasks. Vitamin is essential for skin, bones, and mental health as well as overall health. it is working as an antioxidant and fights cell damage and useful for other body tissues. its other vital role in our body included supporting immune function, reproduction, and cellular communication, etc.
What is Vitamin A?
The body needs essential vitamins for growth and maintains our body function to survive. One of the total vitamins is vitamin A. It’s is a group of a multi un- saturated nutritional organic compound and it is a fat-soluble vitamin that comes from plant and animal tissues. It plays important role in our body for skin, brain, and overall growth. The vitamin is essential and helps the skin membrane to repel bacteria and viruses for any infection. The study also found vitamin A is crucial for activating vital chemical reactions in our body to maintain body strength against any infection or disease etc.
Vitamin comes from animal sources in the form of retinol, retinal and retinoic acids, and fat-soluble. Too many animal sources vitamin A can cause a toxic reaction in our body cause it accumulates in our body
Vitamin also comes from plant and vegetable in the form of pro-vitamin A, also known as carotenoids that our body needs to convert it into Retinoids. Our body can generate vitamin A from these plants and fruits and it’s not stored in our body and can never give any toxic reaction to our body.
Signs of Deficiency of Vitamin A?
deficiency of the vitamin is much observing in developing countries and also in underdeveloped countries and its major signs include night blindness or in severe cases total blindness. Its persistent deficiency allows another deadly disease to become persistent. Alcohol is a basic factor in developing countries for deficiency in vitamin A.
Vitamin A Oral Supplement?
The research concludes on specific conditions
- For deficiency; taking Vitamin A who are in severe deficiency of vitamin A got a lot of benefit taking vitamin A supplement
- For Acne; A large no. of people who are taking this vitamin oral doesn’t show any significant effect on acne.
- Measles; children who are at increase risk of this vitamin deficiency are recommended to take vitamin A supplements for any severe problem. The study also suggests it reduce the death due to Measles.
Sources of Vitamin A?
- Beef Liver; 716% DV per serving
- Lamb Liver; 213% DV per serving
- Cod Liver Oil; 163% DV per serving
- King Mackerel; 163% DV per serving
- Salmon; 43% DV per serving
- Bluefin Tuna; 23% DV per serving
- Foie gras; 25% DV per serving
- Camembert; 21% DV per serving
- Goat Cheese: 10% DV per serving
- Butter: 13% DV per serving
- Limburger Cheese; 15% DV per serving
- Cheddar; 12% DV per serving
- Roquefort Cheese 13% DV per serving
- Hard-Boiled Egg; 9% DV per serving
- Trout; 23% DV per serving
- Blue Cheese;5% DV per serving
- Cream Cheese; 4% DV per serving
- Caviar; 3% DV per serving
- Feta Cheese 4% DV per serving
Supplements That Offer Vitamin A:
Lots of supplements today offered by many companies to meet the daily requirement of Vitamin A. If you want to take Vitamin A supplement then if you are consuming alcohol then you must stop alcohol consumption instantly because it stored in the liver and will toxic etc.